CALL NOW: +86-757-81205890 FAX:+86-757-81205579
1. Aluminum foil lunch boxes are not allowed to leak anywhere
1. There should be no pinholes, light leaks or particularly clear phenomena in the bottom markings of aluminum foil lunch boxes.
2. Aluminum foil lunch box bottom pattern can not leak, indentation can not be too deep.
3. Aluminum foil lunch boxes can not be indented or pinholes in the material gathering place.
4. The plane and elevation of the color box mouth should not have obvious stamping marks or loopholes.
2. Aluminum foil lunch boxes should not contain oil and other residues inside and outside
1. There should be no residual punching oil (or engine oil) inside and outside the aluminum foil lunch box, and no feeling of touching hands (wet).
2. Aluminum foil lunch boxes should not be stuck with aluminium scraps or waste materials inside and outside
3. Aluminum foil lunch box should not have obvious handprints and scratches inside and outside.
4. There should be no dust inside and outside the aluminum foil lunch box.
3. Aluminum foil lunch boxes should be complete in shape
1. Edge curling should be full, and there should be no lack of materials, clips, pits, or the feeling of a rower.
2. The four corners of high-edged products should be the same height (consistent with the straight-edged height), and no material shortage should be allowed.
3. Folding products, folding should be neat (no shortage of materials) and close to the aluminum foil lunch box.
4. For high-edged products, the high-edged products should be neat and vertical to the aluminum foil lunch box, and there should be no phenomenon of bending and crushing.
1. Aluminum foil lunch boxes should have a certain supporting force, and should not be easily deformed when pushed by hand.
2. Aluminum foil lunch box should be flattened along the small plane.
3. Marks and edges are clear and four corners are flat.
4. Aluminum foil lunch boxes should be easy to fold, and there is no gap or very small gap between the two boxes.